Friday, May 10, 2013

Shake It Up: I < 3 Dance

If you have pre teens you have probably heard of Disney Channel's Shake It Up, with stars Belle Thorne and Zendaya. Now they are kicking off their new soundtrack Shake It Up: I < 3 Dance.

The Dance Track features 12 songs from season three.
Contagious Love
This Is My Dance Floor
Beat of My Drum
Blow The System
Afterparty
Holla at the DJ
These Boots are Made For Walkin'
Sharp as a Razor
Future Sounds Like Us
I Can Do Better
Shake It Up Theme Song
We're Dancing

These dance hits have music from Bella and Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Bridget Mendler, Roshon Fegan, Caroline Sunshine, Cooc Jones, and McClain Sisters.

Miss M was thrilled to learn about this new Disney Release. We had a long trip to KC, popped this in to surprise the kids. Didn't take long before we were all singing along, even dad and brothers.

Shake It Up: I < 3 Dance is available for $9.99 on iTunes and Amazon.com




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products by Child's Play Communications and Disney  to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

8 comments:

  1. my 9 year old LOVES these girls! about time that they made a CD hit and inexpensive too! thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls watch Shake It Up almost every day. This is My Dance Floor is their favorite song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my neighbor girls will LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disney has changed so much from when my kids were little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter loves this show!!! The songs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how so many of the Disney stars are singers, too! It makes the shows more fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny - it's the boys in my house who love that show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My girl loves this show. I'll try the cd! rachwms from swap-bot.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.