Thursday, May 16, 2013

Nuby Fish Swoosh Bath Time Playset Review

Here in the Kostiuk house we always try to make bathtime fun with colored soaps, scented body washes, bath crayons and now the Nuby's Fish Swoosh.
"Nuby’s Fish Swoosh™ is a another fun and interactive bath time toy from Nûby™. Fish Swoosh™ will help develop and improve your child’s motor skills as well as hand eye coordination. This bath time play set is so much fun. Your child can squeeze and squirt the fish between dunks in the goal! Sturdy suction cups keep the goal adhered to the bathtub wall for endless bath time fun. Fish Swoosh™ is sure to be a bath time favorite."

I have to be honest and tell you even my "bigger" kids enjoy the Fish Swoosh. I have to remind them all that they need to get hair and body washed, they are having to much fun. The fishes are so cute, kids of all ages with have fun, but it is great for teaching hand eye coordination to the littlest of them. I really like that you can keep the net closed or open and that the suction cup is extremely sturdy and has yet to fall down in our tub. 

The Nuby Fish Swoosh is available at:
www.BuyBabyDirect.com


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute idea!! My kids loved Nuby when they were younger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look adorable. Would make great gifts for birthdays for the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys would have loved to have this for bathtime when they were little! Plus, Nuby is a trusted brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like a real fun bath time toy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so adorable! Nuby really makes the best stuff. I think even my non-toddler kiddos would enjoy that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cool! My girls like bath toys - I know that they'd love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Nuby brand! This looks like so much fun I think even my older kids would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't beat fun in the tub! I like that the suction cup is holding up for you; I've had similar toys and they just don't stay up on the wall..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bath toy is awesome! Perfect for both boys and girls of all ages.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.