Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nuby Wacky Ware Review

"Nûby™ Wacky Ware™ has been designed to put the fun back into feeding and help with the transition to independent feeding. The microwave safe Wacky Ware™ Bowl is colorful  fun and functional to use and has a lid that seals tightly to prevent spills and store food. The easy to hold handles are designed with a soft-grip material that is perfectly shaped and comfortable for little hands to grip, helping them transition from weaning to independent feeding."
The Nuby Wacky Ware bowl is like now other! Great for kids because it is, so wacky and colorful. It will make your child excited about eating. The bowl is also great for parents too! It will hold cold foods or even foods that need microwaved and because it's lid seals tightly, you can also store food in it!
The Nuby Wacky Ware is available at:
Ross Dress for Less
DD's Discounts



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. We have this fun wacky ware too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have this. My youngest is just getting introduced to baby food. I am sure he would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool!! The blue, red, and black is my favorite!

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I knew about these when I had my little ones.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.