Saturday, May 25, 2013

Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover (R&G)

Winner: Elaine M. 


Showers are where one goes to get clean, so it is a must for it to be clean to start with and what better way than the new Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Removers.

We had the opportunity to review the New Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover. It contains no harsh fumes or over spray, is a spray gel that clings to stains, cleans tiles, grout, tubs and showers. I sprayed my entire tub down with the new spray gel and much to my surprise you can actually see it clinging to spots that have build up. I let it sit for awhile before wiping down. My tub looks great now, and the spray got down and dirty and took out the hard to get build up areas. 

Now for the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will receive free Soft Scrub product coupons. 






I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

4 comments:

  1. We use soft scrub, tried them all except this and the new 4 in 1 toilet care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Borax or SoftScrub

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.