Saturday, May 4, 2013

TV Store Online (R&G)


TV Store Online offers classic TV and movie shirts and memorabilia.


We had the opportunity to choose any shirt of our choice for review, from TV Store Online. This was a toughie, they offer so many fun t-shirts for all ages and sizes.  As I was browsing through Mr.K had his eye on a Duck Dynasty tee, but I kept going back to shirts seen on Sheldon. As my luck would have it though, Little T had his eyes set on the Batman Cape T-shirt, of course with much pleading this is the shirt we chose.


We are highly impressed with this t-shirt, it has the large Batman logo on front and the back has a black detachable cape. Little T can't get enough of this shirt, and at any time he can be seen fighting crimes all over. (Playing video games count as crimes right?).  Check the huge selection of fun shirts available from TV Store Online.



A huge Thank You to TV Store Online who has offered (1) of my lucky readers (2) shirt of their choice. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Sesame Street Elmo Rock'n'roll Toddler T-shirt for my grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POWER RANGERS RED ranger costume red t shirt tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.tvstoreonline.com/big-bang-theory-keep-calm-and-bazinga-red-adult-tee.html

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.