Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wummelbox Review

Wummelbox is a new subscription arts and crafts service designed just for kids.
We had the opportunity to review the Time Travel Wummelbox. Their was three arts & crafts projects that got my children's imaginations working and traveling to the Stone Ages. 
The first project was the Hunter and Gatherer game. We started off by painting the Mammoth and wooden cube. Little T. of course chose this part. The rest of us traced and then cut out the animal tracks. When we were finished we laid down the tracks, rolled the colored dice we had painted, until Little. T had found the Mammoth. You can just see how excited he was!
Our second project was the Time machine and Little T's favorite. We painted the wood let it dry, put the stickers and knobs on and started traveling. When asked where we were going Little's T's response was "To the old days, when you were a kid".  Little Stinker!
Our last project was the Stone Age Story. Miss M and Little T. created their own cave painting that was its own story in itself. Their were Mammoths  unicorns, stampedes  fruit snacks, "Call Me Maybe" and tons of other things in their story. Crazy!

To learn more visit Wummelbox!




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion from Child's Play Communications and Wummelbox. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. This is cool. Great idea for a subscription box 4 kids. That way the kiddies can have something come in the mail just 4 them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this before but I will definitely have to look into it for my boys. It sounds like something that they would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not yet heard of this brand of arts and crafts box but I am going to check it out some more. My daughter loves arts and crafts and it always seems like I don't have enough crafty supplies to ever keep her busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks like it was created with my girls in mind. Thanks so much for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! Will definitely check that out. How great to have everything you need right in one box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of Wummelbox before! I think the subscription craft service is a great idea. I would love to find one that's perfect for my family, too. (jencrutch from swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.