Monday, June 3, 2013

Celebrate Express Review



School is official out now and what better way to celebrate than having a fun pool party?


With a mixture of boys and girls we had the have cute party packs. The boys were simple I had a few left over birthday bags, added some candy, cars and bugs and they were good to go, but the girls needed to be more detailed and pretty. Thanks to Celebrate Express we had the opportunity to review the Candy Shoppe Party Favor Box’s.  This included:

1.       6 Candy Shoppe Party Box’s
2.       6 Sticker Sheets
3.       6 Cupcake Scented Nail polishes
4.       6 Cupcake Lip Balms
5.       6 Candy Buttons
6.       6 Cupcake Bubble Necklaces
7.       6 Glitter Bracelets


All of the girls were extremely happy with their goodie boxes. Candy theme is defiantly a huge hit and Miss M has requested we do her birthday decked out in birthday supplies in the Candy Shoppe theme from Celebrate Express. The nail polish was by far the favorite item of all and we will be purchasing more of this deliciously scented polish and other goodies.





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. My kids would have loved these when they were younger! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! My daughter would have loved that. Such cool stuff they have these days for parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids would love something like that! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Pool parties rock for any occasion, and kids love getting cool stuff. I just had my sons birthday party and we used birthday express. Everything came in one box and it was SO easy.

    http://31daysearlyirise.com/2013/06/04/all-for-hope.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a really cute favor box! The theme is present in all of the fun items.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.