Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pleased to announce I am a Cascade Platinum Influencer!

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”


I have to admit, one of my least favorite chores is dish washing. Sure I have a dishwasher and sure I use it, but I for many years have had to completely rinse them off before inserting into the dishwasher. Without rinsing first they need be washed several times through the dishwasher. A complete waste of cleaning products and water. 

I had the opportunity to try out the new Cascade Platinum Pacs and have to say I have been very impressed. First thing I wanted to give them the true clean test, by not rinsing, just loading and washing. My first load sparkling clean! Second load sparkling clean! I was a little in shock that not only were my dishes spotless but seriously not even water spots on my glasses. I don't know of any other dish washing cleaning product that can accomplish that!



"Now, more than ever, people eat with their eyes, and the evidence is all over sites like Facebook and Instagram. With that in mind, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss why presentation is just as important as preparation.

·      From prep to plating: It’s more than just a great-tasting recipe, but also perfect presentation. Sparkling dishes, shining flat ware and spot-free glasses truly let you put your best food forward with culinary creations that pop!


·   Gail recommends impressing with a Platinum Presentation: “The easiest recipes pop with unexpected, gourmet presentations.  Drizzle bright sauces on sparkling white plates or layer desserts in crystal-clean glassware. Keep your presentation sparkling with Cascade Platinum, which keeps dishes perfect for anytime entertaining and impromptu guests."


Check out more from Cascade on Facebook!



“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”

2 comments:

  1. I was checking out the list of blog followers today and discovered that you're following me. Thank you! I'm following you back now!

    You have a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use these too and I love them! I like that they smell nice and not too chemically.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.