Sunday, September 15, 2013

VTech Innotab 3 Learning App Tablet (R&G)

Winner: Lucy D. 

My little man has become extremely fond of electronics. He has figured out that no matter what electronic he picks up he is able to play a game. As his mother I would much rather him play a game where he is learning versus silly non-sense games. The VTech Innotab 3 is a learning app tablet that gives him his electronics, learning and games all in one.

The VTech Innotab 3 is recommended for ages 3-9 years. This learning app tablet has many positives and features:

  • Rotating Camera
  • Video recorder
  • E-reader
  • games
  • mp3 player
  • art studio
  • 4.3 color touchscreen
  • interaction with favorite characters like Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Dora the Explorer and many more

Little T and K both really enjoy the Innotab 3. At ages 6-8 I find that the games are tailored for their age groups. Little T loves the camera and video recorder. He loves being able to "edit" his pictures by adding stuff and making them funny. He thinks he is hot stuff taking pictures at his siblings sporting events and activities. K finds the Art Studio more intriguing. Even Miss m likes to play around on it and have fun. The VTech Innotab 3 gets two thumbs up in the Kostiuk household.

Thanks to VTech (1) of my lucky readers will receive their very own Innotab 3. Entrants must reside in the United States. 







VTech provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by VTech. 

18 comments:

  1. My son would also love the Switch N' Go dino's and the 2-in-1 Shop & Cook Playset - Pink for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Spin & Learn Adventure Globe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little Appps tablet. My daughter loves v-tech toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. my girls also love the mobigo 2 in pink. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would like the 2-in 1 Shop and Cook Play Set.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like the Spin And Learn Adventure Globe. Amy W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MobiGo 2 Gift Set With AC Adaptor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the switch and go dinos!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slide & Talk Smart Phone - Pink I like

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I also love the KidiBeats Drum Set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic toy is the Move and Zoom Racer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the rolling suitcase

    vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. MobiGo 2 Touch Learning System Pink
    Is another item I'd love to get.

    Ladyblueeyez1960 (at)(aol)(dot)(com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the learning tablet app and the mobigo 2

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.