Monday, September 16, 2013

Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts (R&G)

Winner: Linda W. 

Mr. K and I love spoiling Miss Sofie. She is our youngest niece and the only one that we get to hang out with on a daily basis. The past couple of months she has grown so much and gained so much personality. She has defiantly figured out what she likes and don't like. One thing she absolutely adores is her blankie. Mr. K and I told her parents if she was going to be attached to a blankie it needed to be cute and one of a kind. Thanks to Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts that is just what she got. 

I had the opportunity to review a gorgeous pink/white Angel Dear blanket with embroidery for Miss Sofie. I really could not have imagined such quality and cuteness all wrapped in to one blanket. The blanket itself is so soft and cuddly. As you can see her name that is embroidered came out perfect. This blanket will be something that she can have now to use, carry around with her and love but also a keepsake for her when she gets older. Check out Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts for all your personalized children's needs.

A huge Thank You to Zoey's Attic (1) of my lucky readers will receive a $35 gift code to use toward or on any purchase. 




Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts.

7 comments:

  1. I would get a tooth fairy pillow for each of my kids!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get the Personalized aunt year established t-shirt. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use the $35 Gift Card toward the purchase of a Baby's First Christmas onsie for our newest addition due in early December

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get the Personalized baby mommy and daddy's little pumpkin onesie or Tshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pregnant with my fourth and would love the maternity shirt that says "This is my last one (I'm serious this time!)"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like the Personalized baby clapboard collection onesie.
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! I wonder though, does the embroidery make the opposite side of the blanket scratchy? I've noticed some embroidered products have that uncomfortable scratchy feeling. I'm not commenting for a giveaway entry.
    Alex @ Is It Amazing
    (AmazingAlex - Blog Comment Hop from Swapbot)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.