Friday, November 15, 2013

Must Have Boys Costumes (Review)


Halloween is one of my favorite days to celebrate. All of the cute, adorable, scary and frightful costumes. My boys though don't' usually wait for Halloween, they love to play dress up of all sorts any day of the week. My boys aren't such little boys anymore though, they are quickly out growing the character and kid costumes, they want just plain scary.

We had the opportunity to choose a costume from FrightCatalog.com. It literally took K several hours to choose which costume would be perfect for him. There are so many great costumes and mask that he kept changing his mind. Finally he decided on the Fade in Fade Out Phantom Costume for Boys. The costume comes with the mask, gown and eyes.

As you can see in the image, it was the perfect choice. The boys liked it so much we ended up having to order Little T one too. My boys will be playing Phantom many times over with these great costumes.


FrightCatolog.com provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by FrightCatalog.com.

3 comments:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.