Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hideaway Pets coming to stores Nationwide!

"Jay at Play provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by Jay at Play."

Odds are if you have young children you have heard of HideAway Pets. Every time the commercial comes on the television my children sing along, as I am sitting her typing I can here in my head "What do you get with a Hideaway Pet? Open up to play, curl up and hideaway. That's what you get with a Hideaway Pet". My entire family will stop whatever we are doing and sing-along. We recently had the opportunity to review the adorable Hedgehog HideAway Pet. 



The Hedgehog HideAway Pet is unbelievably soft and cuddly. Little T has been wanting one for awhile now so he was stoked when he opened up the package to find this adorable Hedgehog hiding inside. During the day he likes to curl him up and at night he likes to open up and cuddle up with him. There are 7 HideAway pets available including Hedgehog, Siberian Husky, Persian Kitty, African Lion, Snow Monkey, Lop Eared Bunny and Penguin. Keep an eye out because HideAway Pets will be arriving in stores nationwide!

Check out HideAway Pets on Social Media!

J-Animals on Social Media!





22 comments:

  1. We've seen the commercials for these and my boys each keep asking for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh my all of my kids have been begging for these! They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute my nephews would go nuts for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son saw this as I was reading this posta nd asked if he could get it for his birthday because it's "soooooooo cute"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the kids to see these commercials. I know what the in laws will be giving them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! My son loves plush toys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these!! They actually remind me of something I had as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun stuffed animal for the little kids. will keep it in mind for the younger crowd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are SO adorable! I love how they hide, my kids would like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute - perfect for a holiday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like something my kids would love! I hadn't heard of these yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are adorable - would be a great travel pillow for kids!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute. I just know my boys would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! My kids would love these! So fun!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is too cute. My daughter has been wanting a real hedgehog. Maybe she will be satisified with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HideAway pets are in my nephews’ Christmas wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute! They remind me of a Popple that I had when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter has been begging me for a hideaway pet! She loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really need to find out how to create these kind of stuffed animals. Who is the creative genius behind Hideaway Pets? These would make great stocking stuffers if they are small enough. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My toddler points at them whenever they come on TV and says "I want one" but then again she wants everything she sees on TV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute! I am smiling like a kid now.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.