Monday, August 11, 2014

Label Daddy labels for Back to School!

*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Label Daddy, all opinions expressed in post are 100% mine.*

Save 20% on Label Daddy labels for Back to School! Label Daddy is the number one solution for labeling your belongings! Remember to label all clothing, sports equipment and other personal belongings your kids bring to school, camp, sports leagues, day care, and other places. Label Daddy labels keep them from getting lost or mixed up with others. 

These labels are super durable peel-and-stick washable labels -- they're washer/dryer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and UV resistant! Label Daddy labels are also fun and attractive. You design your own labels! Pick from tons of colors, sizes and logos, including Disney and Marvel characters, MLB, NBA, and NHL team logos, other sport and fun logos, and more. Our exclusive laminated coating gives labels an extra layer of protection and is a must for camp! These labels are made in the USA and shipped directly to you worldwide. 

Save 20% on your entire Label Daddy order - this is the best discount available anywhere. Use code USFAMILY20 at checkout. http://www.usfamily20.labeldaddy.com






16 comments:

  1. I label everything that goes out of the house with my boys. Otherwise half of it would never make it back home LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has Elsa Label Daddy stickers on her stuff for Kindergarten. They love it at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making labels And who can beat 20% off!

    Christy H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been using Label Daddy for two years now. I love the quality of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have some fun label options. I'll check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we use labels more for our summer camps but there are a few needs this fall, thanks for letting me know about this company

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally love one of these! I am always labeling everything so we don't loose them at school. I could really use one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all about labeling here! As someone who has worked in a school, I know how important labeling your child's belongings can be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have these for my kids. They definitely hold up really nicely, never peeling off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Labels are so handy. I like that they are washable/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think labels are always a great way for your kids to keep up with their items! I wish I would of had some for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. - Label Daddy revived my love for labeling everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Label Daddy makes some really good looking labels too! I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love labels. For storage, crafts,gardening.. lol If it can be labeled. I'be probably tried. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need something like this! My husband loves labeling things, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I label everything of my daughters! She forgets most of her stuff at school so having a label comes in handy when the teacher finds it!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.