Monday, September 22, 2014

LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City Discount

*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City, all opinions expressed in post are 100% mine.*
 Explore LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City, the ultimate indoor playground for kids ages 3-10 who are the biggest fans of LEGO! LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City is one of Kansas City's best attractions for kids! Reach out and touch the stars in our 4D cinema, build the fastest car in LEGO Racers: Build & Test, zap the bad guys in Kingdom Quest Laser Ride, or have the ultimate LEGO birthday party. Plan your family visit and jump into the biggest box of LEGO bricks!
My Readers Save $3 off Legoland Discovery Center! - Use this coupon to receive $3 off full priced admission at Legoland Discovery Center.
Code: 1053
http://kansascitykidsguide.com/coupon.php?regionid=31&bid=11545&dealid=1611 @usfg

We have visited Legoland Discovery Center in Kansas City before and all three kids had a blast. We are exited to see what has been added! Review coming soon!


13 comments:

  1. My nephews love LEGOs and my other nephew just started getting into them! They would absolutely love this place, we may need to take a trip there some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live pretty much down the street from Legoland in California, and it was my son's favorite place when he was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, you have no idea how much I love Lego! I don't know who would be more excited, me, my kids or my grandkids. I have to go to Legoland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. We have a Lego Discovery Center here in Boston and my boys LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Davey would love Legoland. I checked there is one in Chicago - we definitely need to check it out! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! I bet my nephew would love a visit to Legoland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not know they one in Kansas. We have one local to us in Florida and have been a few times. It is definitely a Lego lovers dream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are a Lego crazy family here and love visiting Legoland! This sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have not ever visited. Kansas is closer to us than Florida - well maybe about the same difference. I want to take my kids so badly! I know they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like so much fun! I want to visit the Lego Discovery Center in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like so much fun. I have never met a kid that didn't like Legos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WE went to the one near Chicago, the kids had a blast and great alternative then traveling all the way to Orlando, which is worth the trip as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting to visit LEGOLand with the kids. It must have bee a lot fo fun. The coupon is a great idea as more kids could get their parents to take them.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.