Monday, September 22, 2014

SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium Discount

*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium, all opinions expressed in post are 100% mine.*


SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium will transport you into the amazing underwater world. Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish and seahorses to graceful rays. To get any closer you'd have to get wet! Are you a Shark lover or Seahorse fanatic? Perhaps it's the graceful rays or the clever Octopus that you love the most. Maybe you simply can't decide! Here at SEA LIFE Kansas City you can make up your mind and see them all - from the curious and the rescued to the rare and the enigmatic. And you'll be able to get closer to them than ever before.
 $5 Off Sea Life Admission - Receive $5 off full price admission ticket. Go here to receive your discount now!


 We are excited to have the opportunity to visit the Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium. Review of our visit coming soon!


16 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to see the Sea Life aquarium and I know my kids would have a blast as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue that there was an aquarium in KC. It looks fantastic to visit with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go!
    Looks like you guys had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love aquariums and wish there was one closer to us. I grew up in Chicago where we had amazing museums

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to bring my kids to this aquarium! It looks like such a nice place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to read your review. I bet it is an amazing time here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have it something like that here in Toronto too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great place to visit. My kids would so enjoy this - super family friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love visiting aquariums, and this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a nice aquarium. Next visit to Kansas City I have got to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  11. We live in the are and I am thinking this will be such a nice field trip for the kids!

    Christy H.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even know this was in Kansas City. Definitely going to have to check it out when we head back again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The aquarium is such a great idea for a family fun day activity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My fam always loves the aquarium! We haven't gone in a couple years though. I should change that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be such fun! My daughter says she would love the chance to hold a starfish :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a fantastic place! My kids would LOVE this!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.