Friday, September 26, 2014

TeenyMates Series 3 NFL Collector Tin (R&G)

"TeenyMates provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by TeenyMates."
    It is football season which means lots of screaming, jumping up and cheering for our favorite teams. Have you seen those Huskers play? We have had the opportunity to attend several of there games this year and it has been amazing. Little T can't get enough but as much as he loves college football he loves the NFL just as equally. At any given time he can be found outside, in his room on the xbox all while pretending he is one of the players and of course his team always wins. 

   We had the opportunity to review the TeenyMates Series 3 NFL Collector Tin. The tin included the following:

  • 4 packs of the new Series 3 NFL TeenyMates (each pack including 2 TeenyMates and 2 puzzle pieces)
  • NFL standings stadium display for collectors to display their TeenyMates and rank them according to their real weekly NFL standings
  • A rare collectable glow-in-the-dark TeenyMate!
Little T has so much fun with the new additions to his TeenyMates. As we are Dallas Cowboys fans I have to admit he even has little cheerleaders that cheer. How many times can the Cowboys really beat the Bronco's or Seahawks? They always do around here:)

A huge Thank You to TeenyMates who has offered (1) of my readers their choice of the TeenyMatess Series 3 Collectors Tin or Two Lil’Troops Military Action Figures. 




18 comments:

  1. We actually have some of these and my boys play with them all the time. They are so cute,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I wonder if they have those for baseball teams too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a cute little set! Perfect fun for tailgating season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH what total fun. I have never seen these before and know that my Little Man would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are AWESOME! My nephew would have loved these when he was younger. I love the look. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the hero version, I migh t have to think about that for my god son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute! With my son in the Navy, the troops one are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute but my house eats everything...those would disappear in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a cute game. My boys would really enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like something a little kid would really enjoying collecting/ playing with :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! (Can I say that? Should I say tough?) I bet my husband would play with these, especially the Giants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh phooey, I missed the giveaway. These are cute and they'd be fun for holiday gift giving too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The boys would have loved this. Hubby probably would too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of these before. It looks like something that my nephew would love to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are adorable! My son would love them. Then again, so would my daughters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My boys would probably love this. I am so mad that I missed the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so cool. I entered and I am crossing my fingers we win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aren't they cute. I bet my son would get a kick out of them

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.