Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Collage.com One-Click Photo Book Review

*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Collage.com, all opinions expressed in post are 100% mine.*

   I love taking pictures of all of the little moments in my families lives. My children will not be little for ever and already looking back at pictures brings all of the wonderful memories flowing back to me. I want my children to look back someday and see all of the wonderful times they had and be able to show their children. 

   When given the opportunity to review 2 different sized photo books from Collage.com I knew immediately who I would get them for. Since Miss Sofie has been born I have taken a ton of pictures of her, after all she is my first niece that I was able to spend an abundance of time with. I created a gorgeous photo buck for her parents of all of the great images I have captured since her birth. The photo book was amazing and literally brought joy to my heart just knowing how much her parents were going to love it. The other I chose for my mother-in-law. I wanted her to be able to look back at them as young children. It was fun to be able to include all of her grandchildren and do different collages on each page. The process is simple just upload your photos and with one click you can automatically have them arranged on the pages or you can choose to arrange them to your fittings. Great for Gifts for the whole family.

Connect with Collage.com







14 comments:

  1. This sounds great. Would make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo books! These would make wonderful gifts for Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to do this. I hate just having my photos sitting in my phone or computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I so need to do this with photo's of my kids. I just do not have the time to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do one of these for the kids with pics from our summer activities. Fun to look at when it is 45 below zero and 2 feet of snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many images that making a collage sounds fun! Thanks for letting us know about this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great. I am going to have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to do this. What a great idea and I think it would make a great gift for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love taking photos as well! This would be a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Photo books are so nice, they seem like a step up from the regular photo albums.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love photo books! I think I will give this a shot.

    Christy H.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to have some photo books made of the pictures from our summer road trips. It would be so nice to have a book to flip through to remember the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous photo books! I love the idea as opposed to printing out dozens of photos that could get ruined or lost.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to start getting better about putting my photos in a book. This is a great idea cause they will already be there when printed!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.