Thursday, October 30, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Dream Team Pets

"OIC Toys, LLC provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by OIC Toys, LLC."
   If you are a parent of toddlers or older you are most likely familiar with putting your child in bed, tucking them in, reading a story, turning off lights only to have them get right back up. In this house we have went though every excuse. "I have to potty", "I need a drink", "I am scared of the dark", "There are monsters". I bet over the years I have heard over 100 excuses.

   This year for the Holidays why not provide your child with his/her own adorable, cuddly Dream Team Pet that will help your child to stay and bed and allow everyone to get a good nights rest. There are 3 Dream Team Pets available and each comes with the Pet, Certificate of Training and stickers to reward pet and child. 

   Dream Team Pets give children the opportunity to train their pets to sleep, all while they are actually training themselves. When the pet sleeps through the night in their own bed, the child gets to reward the pet. During training their pet the child is also training his/her self to sleep through the night.


   We had the opportunity to review the Magical Cat. This adorable cuddle pet is super soft and great for petting and cuddling through the night. Since Little T is the excuses King we explained to him that he has to make sure that she sleeps though the night by sleeping by her the whole night. He has looked forward to being able to reward her with stickers each morning, so I would have to say Dream Team Pets work like a charm!

Connect with Dream Team Pets





12 comments:

  1. The Dream Team Pets are so very cute. Gosh when Isa was small she would of loved this. They will make great holiday gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun toy! My boys would probably each love one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want these for my twins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gift. Looks so soft and huggable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are sweet toys, a little young for my kids but still cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna get the Team Pets for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I bet my kids would really enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cute. What kids don't want stuffed animals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! My daughter would have loved these when she was little!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That methodology is so smart. I can see how it would totally work and they'd feel like big stuff for helping their pet sleep alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them! My toddler has all three and she's afraid of the dark and I've been trying to encourage her to use them to keep her safe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was looking at these the other day. I think my daughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.