Thursday, October 30, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014: TeenyFreaks (R&G)

"TeenyMates provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by TeenyMates."




   As you have seen before my kids are huge fans of TeenyMates. They were trilled to learn abut the new TeenyFreaks. TeenyFreaks are 1-inch collectible figures with a "split personality". One side of the TeenyFreak is a friendly neighborhood citizen and on the flip side a "freaky" alter-ego.
   We received two packages of TeenyFreaks to review. Each package contains 2 TeenyFreaks, 2 puzzle pieces and full colored collectors sheet. Little T and K played a quick round of Go-Fish to see who got to choose their package first. Little T won so he got to choose first. The anticipation of seeing what was inside was entertaining to watch. Little T ended up with FIREFRIGHTER and COSMICCALIMITY. In K's package was MISS SWITCH and SPEEDDEMON. The boys have been enjoying playing with these and adding them to their little figure collection. TeenyFreaks are now available in the impulse sections at Target stores nationwide and online at www.lilteammatesshop.com.

   Thanks to the wonderful folks at Party Animal Inc. one of my lucky readers will receive (2) packages of TeenyFreaks.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


23 comments:

  1. We actually have some of these and my boys love them!! Especially the Boston Bruins guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of these, I will have to check these out for the kids for stocking stuffers

      Delete
  2. Some of those personalities are just kooky. I totally see why kids love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably grandson would like the firefighter one. Then again his other grandpa is a policeman... May have to get them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are super cute! My kids are both teenagers, but I bet smaller kiddos love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! My nephew loves things like this, hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of TeenyFreaks, but they look really interesting and I'm sure my nephew would like them. That ghoul-scout one is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They kind of remind me of the Cabbage patch/Garbage Pail Kids! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute! I think my kids would love to collect these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look like cute little toys. I bet my nephew would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute but can't come in my house just yet! Such a choking hazard for babies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are these not the most fun little toy figures ever! My boys would love these little guys. Thanks for showing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I've ever heard of these before but they are pretty neat! I think my nephew would probably be really into these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My kids love little toys like these! They would love to check Teeny Freaks out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thdes look super cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are super cute collectibles for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are super cute collectibles for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't think I've ever heard of Teeny Freaks before but I think my boys would definitely like them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look cute, that would make a fantastic stocking stuffer. Going to try and win some for my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute and crazy toy idea. This seems like something kids would really like to have.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! My son would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those look like fun. My kids would love these in their stocking.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.