Sunday, November 2, 2014

LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City

"LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City provided tickets for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City."


   When visiting SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City this past weekend we also had the opportunity to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We purchased the pin collector lanyards for each child. They were extremely reasonably priced at $4. We first headed to the Kingdom Quest Laser Ride. Last time visiting I lost but this time around, I was shooting every spider, troll and skeleton in site. I ended up with a banging score of 7000. Beating Mr.K, Miss M., K and Little T by over 1000 points.


   Next we headed straight for Merlin's Apprentice Ride. Little T. and Mr.K rode together and Miss M. and K. They were pedaling their little hearts out and enjoying every minute of it.

   After the rides we went to the Lego 4D Cinema. We enjoyed the comfy seats and clean and clear glasses. Playing was Adventures of Clutch Powers. This is such a fun movie and the kids sat and took in every bit of it.



   The MINILAND is one that the whole family always enjoys. With the World Series in play the boys were ecstatic to see the Kansas City Royals baseball field. They swear Billy Butler even swept the field. 






  The kids also had a great time in the Lego City Play Zone, Lego Racers: Build & Test and all of the other great wonders.


Connect with LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City


27 comments:

  1. That looks like it was so much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEGOS are so much fun! I love the lil' Jester LEGO - I'd love to take a picture with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun! I would love to go to LEGO land!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legos are awesome. I still haven't gotten to go to Legoland here in FL it's on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this looks like so much fun. My son would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like y'all have a great time. We've been to the Legoloand in FL and thought it was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun! We have one here in Boston, too, but I have yet to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LegoLand is Awesome!!!! Kids love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like everyone had so much fun on this adventure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We live near Legoland in Southern California and it was one of my kids' favorite places when they were younger. We spent many many hours there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I took my kids to the LEGO Discovery in Chicago and was totatlly impressed and they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids love Legoland. We have gone to one in Florida several times.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always so impressed with the Lego designs. They are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. The field and stadium looks so real. I have taken my kids to the LEGO Discovery a few times. They love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LegoLand looks like a lot of fun. My nephews would love to go visit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This seems like a great place to visit. I have never met a kid that didn't like Lego toys.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks like such a fun place to visit and spend time. I hope to get there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just a fantastic place. Loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This would be such a fun and educational place to take the kids! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are such big Lego fans! We need to go back to the one in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like it would be such a great time! Your photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Something is telling me that I need to go to Kansas City. This has been the 6th post I've read all week about them. Great pics and I would love to visit when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to visit a LegoLand. I know my son, even though he's 12, would still like it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We went to the Legoland in NY and had the best time. I absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. My kids are desperate to go to Legoland! I think we'll try to go to the one outside Boston as we live in Maine. Your photos make it look like a spectacular family trip!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.