Saturday, November 1, 2014

SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City

"SEA Life Aquarium Kansas City provided tickets for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by SEA Life Aquarium Kansas City."


   This past weekend we had the opportunity to visit SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City. When we arrived we received our tickets and stamp booklets. We then headed on in. We started off by getting our very first stamp.

   Through out SEA LIFE there were several fun fact stations like the one pictured. The boys really enjoyed learning all of the cool facts that now they will be able to share with their friends. 


   We really enjoyed the Halloween theme. The cute little pumpkins added in with the sea creatures was perfect. The sitting skeleton was my favorite piece through out the entire aquarium. Cute and fun.


   All three children enjoying being able to participate at the interaction Rockpool station. They were able to tough starfish and see what they felt like. We will defiantly be visiting again soon. Check them out now and make sure to check out any special events! 



Connect with SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City








27 comments:

  1. What a great aquarium! Definitely dome place I would love to visit if I am ever in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exhibits in the aquarium look like a lot of fun! This particular aquarium seems very family friendly and would probably be a great place to visit with children of all ages. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit. This is my 2nd Kansas City post that I've seen today and now I want to visit now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome. We are thinking about going back up there and will put this on our list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit Kansas City - so much to see. We love aquariums.

      Delete
  5. My son loves the starfish pond at our local aquarium. Looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the touch pools too. This aquarium looks like a must stop for families!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely looks like a place my children would enjoy, they love sea life. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The aquarium is one of our favorite places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how they incorporated the impending Halloween holiday into their exhibits! What a great family day trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love exploring museums in other towns, this looks like a great place to spend a few hours

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a great aquarium and very interactive. I can't wait to take my daughter to the one they have here.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to enjoy this kind of thing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every time we travel we look for things like aquariums. They are so awesome to visit and everyone has such a great time. thanks for sharing about your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks so fun! I would love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like the kids had a great time there! I love aquariums!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Every kid should go to the aquarium! Looks like you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a great, great spot for kiddos! - Elizabeth O

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now that looks like a great time. Love the pumpkin in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aquariums are great places for exploration about a part of the planet we actually don't know tons about. It is great that they have the touch sections so the kids can see 1st hand what some of the sea life look like close up! It helps stimulate the curious side of their brains which is always a win!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is one thing I didn't get to do when I visited Kansas City, I hope to get the chance to go there when I return with my boys, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The aquarium is always a fun place to go in every city!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always love going to an aquarium. This looks like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We love our local aquarium! The kids have so much fun learning there!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love visiting aquariums with my family! This looks especially fun! I love the touch of pumpkins underwater!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My mother just took the kids here! I love the KC aquarium

    Christy H.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My son loves aquariums, so whenever we find one that we may be able to visit, we add it to our lists of cool places. It looks as if this was totally enjoyable for everyone - and that's exactly how we like 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.