Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates Review

"Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates provided product for this review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience and has not been reviewed or edited by Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates."



 Here in the Kostiuk household chocolate is our downfall. We love all kinds of chocolates. When given the opportunity to try out Mrs. Cavanaugh's Home-Fashioned Chocolates we were thrilled and couldn't wait to put our test buds to work. We were sent several items for review including 1 lb. Mixed Chocolate Box, Mindy Mint Bar, Caramel Chocolate Bar, Almond Coconut Bar and Roasted Almond Bar. 


The 1 lb. box included samples of the Cherry Cordial, Brady, Caramel, Penoche, White Trinidad, Mindy Mint, Toffee, Peanut Cluster, Cherry Almond, Light Cavalier, French Mint, Lemon Creme, Rough Rum, Orange Creme, Helen, Almond Cluster, Rough Delight and Haystack. I was very impressed with all of the chocolates but my absolute favorite is the Caramel, Mindy Mint and the Rough Rum. I can honestly say that the Mindy Mint is by far the best chocolate mint I have ever tasted.  Smooth and Delicious.


The candy bars were also amazing the Caramel was my favorite. Mr. K absolutely says that the Almond Coconut Bar is to die for. The kids on the other hand all thought the Mindy Mint was the best. They are perfect for gifting this Holiday Season! 

Connect with Mrs. Cavanaugh's 






1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that chocolate before, but I love chocolate, so thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.